Terms and Conditions
||North Pattaya bus station
- Bus stop in front of Bangkok Bank at Cha-am Intersection
- Hua Hin bus station in front of Hua Hin airport (estimate travel time about 5 hours)
* If you choose to get off at no.2, you cannot change to get off at no.1 after the coach has departed. This is because your baggage will be put far inside of the baggage compartment which will be difficult and will take time to remove all the baggage in order to get your bag. Therefore, if you want to change your drop-off, you must inform our driver before he put your bag into the compartment. Otherwise, you will have to get off where you originally selected.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
||Bus take around “five hours” between Hua Hin and Pattaya
||Bus fare is 389 THB/Seat
- Each customer is allowed to have 1 small personal bag that fits in the overhead compartment (very small space) and 1 normal sized checked baggage with the maximum standard size of 48W-29D-76H in centimeter or 19”W-11”D-30”H with maximum linear dimension of 153 cm. and maximum weight of 20 kg. If the size or the weight is more than the standard limit, you will be subject to oversize or overweight charge.
- Our system does not accept a booking if customer has more than 3 checked baggage. In that case please input only 3 bags and our staff will check-in additional bags before boarding with additional charges.
- All baggage must be clearly labeled with the owner’s name and destination address.
- RRC advises that the following items should not be included in baggage. Please note, we will not accept any liability for damages or loss of these items:
- Cash and/or cash equivalent;
- Jewelry, antiques or similar valuable items;
- Any fragile items (e.g. glassware);
- Electrical or electronic components (e.g. camera, mobile phone, laptop).
- RRC staff offer to help customers carry and lift their baggage up and down our vehicle and they will do their best to handle all baggage with the best possible care. If you are afraid that your baggage will be broken, please inform our staff not to help with the baggage. All baggage may be put on top of each other in the compartment as we have limited space for baggage. Therefore, customer’s baggage is carried entirely at your own risk and RRC accepts no responsibility for loss or damages. Customer is therefore advised to carry travel insurance to insure your property.
- All kinds of animal are not allowed on board except for assistance dog.
- Smoking and drinking of alcoholic beverages are not permitted while traveling on RRC vehicles. RRC staff reserves the rights not to allow drunk or misbehave customers on board if they feel that these customers will disturb others.
- It is required by law that all passengers must fasten their seat belts while travelling on all public transportation. Otherwise, they can be subject to THB 5,000 fine.
- RRC does not supply baby seats or child booster seats for children. You can have your child sit on your lap with seat belt fasten over your child.
- There are possibilities that our coaches are late from their departures and resulting in late arrivals. Please make sure that you have spare time for late departure or bad traffic along the way, which will result in late arrival at your destination. RRC is not liable for any missed flights, trips or activities.
- Normal travel time between the airport to Hua Hin and vice versa is 3.5-4 hours depending on traffic. But during weekend, long weekends or any holidays in Thailand, the traffic along the way can be really bad which could take up to 5-6 hours. Therefore, please spare more time during those periods in Thailand so you will not miss your flight.
- RRC vehicles are insured for passengers and third party claims as required by Thai laws. The insurance covers maximum of 100,000/person in case of medication expense or death or losses of your bodily organ. All customers acknowledge and accept RRC’s insurance coverage while purchasing/booking your tickets. RRC strongly recommends all customers to purchase travel insurance to cover any expenses on injuries, losses or damages up to your requirement in addition at your own expenses.
- RRC will do our best to supply all customers with optimal comfort and convenience while traveling to your destination. However, RRC is not responsible for any liabilities occurring beyond our control, such as accidents causing delays to the vehicle, restricted vehicular access, exceptional or severe weather conditions, compliance with requests of the police, deaths and accidents on the road, unforeseen traffic delays, any actions by third parties, problems caused by other customers, the vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government official or any other circumstances that may affect customer delays and safety.
- RRC is not liable for any consequences that may occur if customers fail to follow RRC Travel Service’s terms & conditions.
||Every effort will be made to adhere to the above schedule however there may be reasons beyond our control such as weather and traffic that will be beyond our control.
Drop off locations
The estimate travel time between Pattaya and Suvanabhumi Airport will be 6-7 hours subject to traffic condition. It could take longer during a long holidays in Thailand. Therefore, please plan your trip to spare some traffic on the road.