Hua Hin Bus Station
Next to Hua Hin airport
North Pattaya bus station
About 300 Meters from North Pattaya and Sukhumvit intersection
Terms and Conditions
- Hua Hin Bus Station in front of Hua Hin airport (10 minutes before coach departure time
- Bus Stop in front of Government Savings Bank at Cha-am Intersection (Approx. 30 minutes after coach departure time)
Drop-off location North Pattaya bus station
about 5 hours
Bus fare is 426 THB/Seat
- Ticket purchasing/booking can be made through the RRC website at www.airporthuahinbus.com or at Bell Office in Bangkok, Pattaya or at Suvarnabhumi counter on Level 1 near Gate no.8 or at Hua Hin Bus Station.
- At the time of purchasing/booking, customers agree to accept RRC’s terms & conditions. There is no child or elderly fare. If parents want their child to sit on their lap, the child must be less than 8 years old and not taller than 110 cm., the parent must fasten the seat belt over the child. For customer who purchased tickets online through the website, you will receive confirmation email and the Service Voucher to confirm your booking via the given e-mail within a few minutes. If you do not receive any confirmation e-mails please contact us immediately at email@example.com we can check whether your booking was successful. If you do not contact us and miss your booked service, RRC is not responsible for any liabilities as a result that and the booking cannot be refunded. If you do not contact us and make a new booking which duplicates with the previous one, we will refund only 90% of the duplicated booking.
All tickets/bookings are not refundable.
Pick-up and Boarding
- Customers must see our staff at “Pattaya-Hua Hin” counter on Level 1, Gate No. 8 with a service voucher or a confirmation letter in order to issue tickets and baggage tags before boarding. Otherwise, passport or I.D. with the same name must be presented. We reserve the rights to not allow individuals with different names from the booking on board. The boarding will generally start 10 to 15 minutes before departure time.
- Be sure to book the coach departure time that allow you to pick-up your checked baggage, get visa and pass immigration and custom clearance.
- The coach departure time shall be at least 2 hours after estimate time of arrival (ETA) of your flight.
- If you miss the coach, your ticket/booking is expired and cannot be used for the next coach.
- However, if your flight is delayed, our staff will arrange the next available coach for you (only when ETA is at least 2 hours away from the booked coach) except for the last coach departure time. If there is no available seat, you will have to find an alternative transportation at your own expense. The ticket/booking is, however, not refundable.
- All cancelled bookings/tickets will not be refunded and cannot be used for other customers’ bookings.
- However, all bookings/tickets can be amended on date & time, route of the same customers’ names only. All amendment is subject to a fee of THB 30/person. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your existing booking no. or details with your new plan at least 2 days in advance and our staff will change it for you or visit our office to change your ticket at least 1 day prior to your travel date.
- If the new fare is higher, you will have to pay the difference. But if the change has lower fare, RRC will not refund the difference.
- Furthermore, amendment of any ticket/booking on the service date can only be made by changing the booked coach departure time to be earlier, (cannot change coach time to be later or change service date). For example, change the booked coach from 14:00 to be 12:00. This amendment is subject to the fee of THB 30/person.
- Each customer is allowed to have 1 small personal bag that fits in the overhead compartment (very small space) and 1 normal sized checked baggage with the maximum standard size of 48W-29D-76H in centimeter or 19”W-11”D-30”H with maximum linear dimension of 153 cm. and maximum weight of 20 kg. If the size or the weight is more than the standard limit, you will be subject to oversize or overweight charge.
- Our system does not accept a booking if customer has more than 3 checked baggage. In that case please input only 3 bags and our staff will check-in additional bags before boarding with additional charges.
- All baggage must be clearly labeled with the owner’s name and destination address.
- RRC advises that the following items should not be included in baggage. Please note, we will not accept any liability for damages or loss of these items: Cash and/or cash equivalent; Jewelry, antiques or similar valuable items; Any fragile items (e.g. glassware); Electrical or electronic components (e.g. camera, mobile phone, laptop).
- RRC staff offer to help customers carry and lift their baggage up and down our vehicle and they will do their best to handle all baggage with the best possible care. If you are afraid that your baggage will be broken, please inform our staff not to help with the baggage. All baggage may be put on top of each other in the compartment as we have limited space for baggage. Therefore, customer’s baggage is carried entirely at your own risk and RRC accepts no responsibility for loss or damages. Customer is therefore advised to carry travel insurance to insure your property.
- All kinds of animal are not allowed on board except for assistance dog.
- Smoking and drinking of alcoholic beverages are not permitted while traveling on RRC vehicles. RRC staff reserves the rights not to allow drunk or misbehave customers on board if they feel that these customers will disturb others.
- It is required by law that all passengers must fasten their seat belts while travelling on all public transportation. Otherwise, they can be subject to THB 5,000 fine.
- RRC does not supply baby seats or child booster seats for children. You can have your child sit on your lap with seat belt fasten over your child.
- There are possibilities that our coaches are late from their departures and resulting in late arrivals. Please make sure that you have spare time for late departure or bad traffic along the way, which will result in late arrival at your destination. RRC is not liable for any missed flights, trips or activities.
- Normal travel time between the airport to Hua Hin and vice versa is 3.5-4 hours depending on traffic. But during weekend, long weekends or any holidays in Thailand, the traffic along the way can be really bad which could take up to 5-6 hours. Therefore, please spare more time during those periods in Thailand so you will not miss your flight.
- RRC vehicles are insured for passengers and third party claims as required by Thai laws. The insurance covers maximum of 100,000/person in case of medication expense or death or losses of your bodily organ. All customers acknowledge and accept RRC’s insurance coverage while purchasing/booking your tickets. RRC strongly recommends all customers to purchase travel insurance to cover any expenses on injuries, losses or damages up to your requirement in addition at your own expenses.
- RRC will do our best to supply all customers with optimal comfort and convenience while traveling to your destination. However, RRC is not responsible for any liabilities occurring beyond our control, such as accidents causing delays to the vehicle, restricted vehicular access, exceptional or severe weather conditions, compliance with requests of the police, deaths and accidents on the road, unforeseen traffic delays, any actions by third parties, problems caused by other customers, the vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government official or any other circumstances that may affect customer delays and safety.
- RRC is not liable for any consequences that may occur if customers fail to follow RRC Travel Service’s terms & conditions.
Our Travelling Services
Bus Service Between
Bangkok & Pattaya
Bus Service Between
Suvarnabhumi Airport & Pattaya
Bus Service Between
Suvarnabhumi Airport & Hua Hin
Van Service Between
Donmuang Airport & Pattaya
Direct Transportation Service
Suvarnabhumi Airport & Hua Hin